A small business in Indianapolis, Just Cookies, is the most recent target of the bullying tactics of the radical homosexual lobby. Thanks to the ill-advised "anti-discrimination" statute foolishly enacted by the city of Indianapolis, the Mayor's office is now considering evicting the business since they did not agree to condone homosexuality by participating in "National Coming Out Day."
Read Peter's explanation of the discrimination taking place against those with moral values here.
But here's the most recent update of how the people of Indianapolis and the state of Indiana have responded to this story:
1. Over 3,000 emails have been sent to the Mayor's office complaining about any potential punishment of Just Cookies.
2. Reports are that the Mayor's office has fielded hundreds of calls supportive of Just Cookies' rights.
3. Just Cookies sold out of cookies twice the very day this story became national and statewide news.
4. Reports are that people were lined up ten deep at times just to encourage the owners.
5. Two of the greatest religious liberties law firms (Alliance Defense Fund and Liberty Counsel) have been in touch with the owners to offer assistance.